Presentation skills (online)
The aim of the module is the following awareness of inputs to convey comprehensible and clear information,effective communication of information (EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION) and tips & tricks in the field of presentation skills.
Lecturer of the study module
This module is mainly about BEING MYSELF and being able to say what I really WANT TO SAY!
- natural speech
- inputs for a successful presentation
- verbal and non-verbal communication elements
- correct presentation performance
- personal image
- GALLO C.: Talk like TED, 2016, Pan Macmillan
- GALLO C.: The presentation secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience, McGraw-Hill Education, 2016.
- THEOBALD T.: Develop Your Presentation Skills: How to Inspire and Inform with Clarity and Confidence (Creating Success), 2019, Kogan Page
- WHITMORE J.: Coaching For Performance: Growing People, Performance and Purpose, 2002, Nicholas Brealey Publishing