Communication and negotiation
The aim of the module is to familiarize with basic and effective communication systems and methods of negotiation. Special attention is paid to their advantages and limitations, as well as to the original PIN negotiation method.
Lecturer of the study module
PhDr. Alexandra Fonville, Ph.D.
The aim of the module is to become familiar with basic and effective communication systems and negotiation methods. Special attention is paid to their advantages and limitations, as well as to the original original negotiating PIN method.
There is a well-known saying about “impossibility not to communicate with others”, less known, but equally true of Konrad Lorenz: “saying does not mean to hear yet, hearing does not mean to understand yet …” In practice, we can encounter various influences and difficulties, the interviewer and the listener, who are distracting in communication. For example, we can mention, for example, bringing tensions and emotions into the conversation, expressing aggression, constant praise and compliments, unwillingness to hear something, searching for “one objective truth”, jumping into speech, etc. The different communication systems mentioned here approaches in dealing with these disturbances and difficulties.
- VEBER, J.: Management. Základy moderní manažerské přístupy, výkonnost a prosperita. Management Press ISBN 798-80-7261-200-0
- MLÁDKOVÁ, L., JEDINÁK, P., a kol.: Management. Aleš Čeněk, s.r.o. Plzeň, ISBN 978-80-7380-230-1
- ROBBINS, S., COULTER, M.: Management. Pearsons. ISBN 978-01-3216-384-2
- SCHERMERHORN, J. R.: Introduction to management. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 978-04-7064-624-3
- MINTZBERG, H.: Managing. Berrett-Koehler Publishers. ISBN 978-15-7675-340-8